Owing to parts XVI, section 1, the Trustees of St. Moses orimolade Cherubim and Seraphic Church, Ikirun Conference for the purpose of land (Perpetual succession) Act Chapter 98, shall be appointed by the general conference and shall be Six in Number.
The incumbent Registered Trustees are:
They shall hold office for life as requested by the constitution of St. Moses Orimolade Cherubim and Seraphic Church, Ikirun Conference but a trustee shall cease to be in office if he:
- Is dead
- Resigns his office
- Ceases to be a member of registered trustees of the conference
- Ceases to reside in Nigeria
- Becomes Insane or mentally unbalanced
- Is officially declared bankrupt
- Is found guilty of subversive activities against the association of the country
- Is convicted of a criminal offence involving dishonesty by a court of competent jurisdiction e.g. Council of Elders or a Law court.
- Is recommended for removal from office by two-third majority vote of members present at any general conference meeting.
- Is found and proved to be a member of any secret cult in Nigeria or any foreign country such as Ogboni, Awo Opa, Armoc and so on.